Available Language Files:
No language files are currently available for download
Help Us Translate & Get a License Free!
You can translate DupInOut Duplicate Finder in your native language and receive a free license as a token of appreciation.
1. Download the latest English.lng file from here: https://www.dupinout.com/download/langs/English.lng (Right-click > Save link as…)
2. Download a free translator program (INI Translation Utility) from it's official website: http://www.hexagora.com/en_dw_initu.asp
3. Optional: If there is already an unfinished translated file in your native language under the "Available Language Files" section on top of this page, download it.
4. Open the INI Translation Utility and click on File > Open the main translation file.
5. Select the English.lng file.
6. Do one of the following:
If you want to fresh translate the file from scratch:
a. Click on File > Create a new translation from a copy of the main file.
b. Type the name of your language and click on OK.
If you want to import and translate an unfinished translated file:
a. Click on File > Open the file to translate.
b. Select the unfinished translated file you downloaded.
7. You can now start translating.
8. Once done, click on File > Save Translation.
9. Submit your translated file to email@example.com
© Copyright Vikas M. All Rights Reserved.
DupInOut Duplicate Finder is a duly registered copyrighted work in accordance with the provisions of the Indian copyright law and is protected by the copyright law in India and other countries. Any unauthorized use, redistribution of this software and/ or its source code without prior written permission from the owner is strictly prohibited.
Microsoft, Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.A. and other countries.